Oktoberfest has a long tradition that started in Munich 200 years ago. All started 1810 with a royal wedding. When you get to the tent, you will feel like you are in Munich. Blue and white are the colours that characterise an authentic Oktoberfest tent and our waitresses and waiters are dressed in Dirndl and Lederhosen because that’s how we dress at Oktoberfest.
The tent will be filled with long tables, we serve a lovely 1 liter real Bavarian beer that is brewed for Copenhagen Oktoberfest and it is certain it won’t be long till you feel like singing along and standing on the benches. It’s the genuine Oktoberfest – sing along and just socialise – a motto that guarantees a great evening. Our beer is brewed according to the German Reinheitsgebot (German Beer Purity Law) and is 5.0% vol. – Oktoberfest beer you’ll love.
Entrance is free, but if you are coming with friends or colleagues it is a good idea to reserve space with our beer and food offers. The tickets are between kr. 339 and 359 and includes: snacks, seat reservation, 2 liters of beer or 1 bottle of red / white wine, Bavarian “Schnitzel Teller” and dessert.
In 2009 we launched the first Oktoberfest in Copenhagen and we are now the largest and most fun Oktoberfest in Denmark. Many come dressed in dirndl and lederhosen which adds to the great atmosphere. This year we have opened a small shop in the tent with clothes you can buy at reasonable prices, you can also buy traditional Oktoberfest outfits at the following link www.lederhosen-shop.net.
Additionally, we offer the possibility to rent clothes for the evening directly in the tent (both Lederhosen and Dirndl). It only costs kr. 275 plus an additional kr. 225 deposit which of course you get back when you hand the clothes in. The clothes rented in our shop and your clothes can be kept in our wardrobe for free.
Dirndl sizes: 34, 36, 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, 48, 50 and 52
Lederhosen sizes: 44, 46, 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58, 60, 62, 64, 66, 68 and 70
- Book a table and be sure of a place.
- Please check the ticket for the event, date and time.
- Tickets will not be compensated for loss.
- Tickets can only be cancelled within 3 days of booking, a later cancellation is no longer possible.
- Tickets will be refunded only in case of cancellation and subject to force majeure this includes terror.
- You can not bring your own food and drink.
- Bags: your bag maybe searched at the entrances or on site.
- Wardrobe: We offer a wardrobe for a fee of kr. 20, but generally it isn’t a good idea to take valuables with you to the tent. We accept all cards.
- VAT is 20% of the total amounts mentioned on the webpage or in the tent.
- Under 18’s are not permitted to to purchase alcohol on site, if we are in doubt we will ask for photo ID.
- Participation in the Oktoberfest is under your own responsibility.
- Animals are not allowed in the tent.
- Glass must not be removed from the tent, 1 liter glass can be purchased in the gift shop.
- Please drink responsibly!!
Copenhagen Oktoberfest makes reservations for errors and omissions in prices and descriptions. Subject to changes.